Blood Donation Camps
Date: 14th June, 2019
“The Blood You Donate Gives Someone Another Chance to Life. One Day That Someone May Be A Close Relative, A Friend, A Loved One—Or Even You.”
There is a constant need for regular blood supply because blood can be stored for only a limited time before use. Regular blood donations by a sufficient number of healthy people are needed. We value life over everything. We also know blood donation is a safe, simple and rewarding experience to save someone’s life. At our institute, we organise blood donation camps every week in collaboration with community connect, Social Clubs, Educational Institutes & NGO, etc. It’s an appeal to join us in this great noble cause “Donate Blood: Save Lives”.
- Giving blood can reveal potential health problems.
- Giving blood can reduce harmful iron stores.
- Giving blood may lower your risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Giving blood may reduce your risk of developing cancer.
- Giving blood can help your liver stay healthy.
- Giving blood can help your mental state
Sangam Blood Centre
- LocationL.B Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana-500074
- Date 14 June 2019
- Time 09:00 am - 02:00 pm